Frequently asked questions and answers
Yes. However, some classes do require pre-requisites to before attending. Please review the list of classes and let us know if you have any questions.
- Olympic Weightlifting: 1 year of experience or must have successfully passed the 3 session beginner ramp-up.
- Mobility: No pre-requisites required.
- Strength HIIT: No pre-requisites required.
- HIIT Conditioning: No pre-requisites required.
Yes. Please click here to purchase a drop in pass.
Open Gym Schedule:
- Monday – Friday: 6:00am – 7:30pm
- Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
Yes. Choose the class that you plan to attend and book your class reservation.
Yes. All memberships include 24 hour facility access.
Yes. Visitor’s can purchase 24 hour facility access for an additional one time payment of $50.00.
Please click here to contact our team and request more information.