We are looking for people that first and foremost fit our culture, our vision, and our core values. Knowledge and experience is a plus, but likely not the determining factor. To learn more about HITW, and the positions we are hiring for, continue reading below.
Hunger in the Wild is a new and quickly growing health and performance company located in Dallas, Texas. Since opening doors in 2016, HITW has grown to more than 350 clients worldwide and recently expanded into a newly designed 5,000sqft strength training facility in west Dallas.
HITW is looking to grow the strength & conditioning department and continue to better serve the existing clientele , while also reaching a new demographic. The HITW S&C program is based in Dallas, Texas, but available to online clients worldwide.
In addition the new facility and new program offerings like Nutrition coaching, the HITW Strength Mobile App will launch this year. The Strength app will be used to for remote coaching and programming, both to individuals and teams across the globe. The app is scheduled to launch on or before, December 17th. This is a tool that all HITW coaches will be able to use to grow their brand along-side the companies.
Hunger in the Wild is looking for a young and motivated individual to join the team and work together to grow the gym and its corresponding programs, both online and in-house. If you have further questions, please contact [email protected].
- Individual Remote Coaching Clientele (44%)
- Group Class Coach ($20.00-$40.00)
- Office and Admin Work ($15.00)
- Private Training (65%)
*Commission based and additional coaching opportunities available upon request.
- New Member Consultations
- Learning to Perform the Olympic Lifts
- Growing the HITW Group Class Programs
- Growing the HITW Online Strength Programs
- Availability to Coach Strength & HIIT Classes
- Manage Email Accounts, and Inform Prospective Members
- Fulfill Opening/Closing Gym Responsibilities
- Encourage Participation in Community Events
- Provide Blog Content to Educate Our Members on Lifestyle, Health and Fitness Topics
- Assist in Organization and Execution of Community Events
- Communicate Class Feedback and Findings to Operations Manager
- Stimulate Social Media Interaction that Aligns with the HITW Team Values and Vision
- College EDU in Health & Fitness
- CrossFit Level 1 or 2
- USAW Certification
- Specialty Certs: Endurance, Mobility and Olympic Weightlifting
- Experience Group/Team Strength Coaching
- Competitive Team Athletics
Ready to Apply?
Let us know how we can help! We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.