HITW Nutrition Coach
We are always looking for like-minded, passionate individuals to join our dream team! If you think you have a calling to coach, you’ll want to check out this job description and fill out a form below!
Hunger in the Wild is a new and quickly growing health and performance company located in Dallas, Texas. Since opening doors in 2016, HITW has grown to more than 350 clients worldwide and recently expanded into a newly designed 5,000sqft strength training facility in west Dallas.
HITW is looking to incorporate Nutrition into the companies training program offerings, to better serve the existing clientele and reach out to a new demographic. The HITW Nutrition program will be based in Dallas, Texas, but available to online clients worldwide.
In addition the new facility and nutrition program, the HITW Strength Mobile App will launch this year. The Strength app will be used to for remote coaching and programming, both to individuals and teams across the globe. The app is scheduled to launch on or before, December 17th.
Hunger in the Wild is looking for a young and motivated individual to join the team and work together to grow the gym, nutrition program and online coaching business. If you have further questions, please contact [email protected].
- Nutrition Clientele (44%)
- Group Class Coach ($20.00-$40.00)
- Office and Admin Work ($15.00)
- Private Training (65%)
*Commission based and additional coaching opportunities available upon request.
- New Member Nutrition Consultations
- Learning to Perform the Olympic Lifts
- Growing the HITW Gym Nutrition Program
- Growing the HITW Online Nutrition Program
- Availability to Coach Strength & HIIT Classes
- Manage and Grow a Nutrition Client Roster
- Manage Email Accounts, and Inform Prospective Members
- Fulfill Opening/Closing Gym Responsibilities
- Encourage Participation in Community Events
- Provide Blog Content to Educate Our Members on Lifestyle, Health and Fitness Topics
- Assist in Organization and Execution of Community Events
- Communicate Class Feedback and Findings to Operations Manager
- Stimulate Social Media Interaction that Aligns with the HITW Team Values and Vision
- College EDU in Health & Fitness
- CrossFit Level 1 or 2
- Preferred Nutrition Certifications: WAG, PN or Eat to perform or HSN
- Specialty Certs: Endurance, Mobility and Olympic Weightlifting
- Experience Strength Coaching and Nutrition Coaching
Ready to Apply?
Let us know how we can help! We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.