This year has seen many industries having to shift the way they do business. Yes, the dreaded pandemic has forced many organizations to adapt their offerings to suit new circumstances and various restrictions. One such sector that’s been hugely impacted is the gym and personal training industry. But amazingly, many gyms have bounced back in full force by taking their training online.
Thanks to an ever-evolving digital world, platforms and apps like Zoom, Whatsapp, and Facetime allow trainers to be in constant contact with their clients, encouraging them every step of the way, as if they were right there beside them. Sure, many of us may miss the gym’s booming music or the high energy of a packed studio, but there are many benefits to remote personal training.
In this post, we take a look at the top seven benefits of and personal training from the comfort of your own home.
– First things first, online personal training can be more affordable than face-to-face traditional personal training. Of course, gyms have various expenses such as overheads and rent that need to be factored into their member pricing. Plus, with most programs, you can choose the number of sessions you can afford per week or month instead of paying a single, more expensive monthly fee.
– We can’t help but love the convenience and flexibility that remote coaching services can offer. No more traveling backwards and forwards to the gym in traffic, but rather training from your own yard, garden, or living room. Want to squeeze in a quick workout during your lunch break? Prepare a protein smoothie as soon as you’re done? Remote training makes this all the more easier to do.
– Many gyms (and you should look out for this) offer online training programs that are customized to your personal goals and individual training style. At Hunger in the Wild, our exercises come complete with video tutorials, correct progressions, and weight calculations, so there’s no guesswork.
IV. YOU’RE IN CONTROL
– The great thing about training at home is that you can control your environment to suit you. You decide what music is playing and the temperature at which you’d like to train. And, you can hop into your own shower straight after your session. The best part? Those sweatpants from college are perfectly acceptable for your home gym!
V. WORKOUT VARIETY
– For the most part, if you can’t get to a gym, you’ll probably just go for a run or do some squats while you brush your teeth. While we’re not knocking any movement, this can get a little dull day in and day out. Remote training offers you so much more variety, with the same array of exercises that you would get from sweat sessions at your local gym.
VI. SAME RESULTS
– Worried you won’t see the same results at home? Well, at the end of the day it’s up to you to get the results that you want. Regardless of if you train at home or the gym, what you put in, you will get out. If you’re dedicated and you choose the right program for you, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t get the same results through remote personal training as you would through hitting an actual gym.
So, as you can see, there are many benefits to remote coaching and personal training. And, we believe that this new flexible and affordable way to train is here to stay. At Hunger in the Wild, we offer world-class coaching, professionally designed programs, and state of the art technology. Our proven strength training programs and systematic learning progressions are designed to help you achieve optimal results at home.
Start your personalized remote training program with us today. To find out more, send us a text or give us a call at +1 (682) 558-3165.